A new day in the entertainment industry and it is time for a new rumour to spread like a virus and attract everyone’s attention.
This time rumours that are flying around in the entertainment industry and are attracting everyone’s attention include big names like Zoe Kravitz, Karl Glusman and Channing Tatum.
If we believe these rumours then according to that Zoe Kravitz left her husband Karl Glusman because of talented actor Channing Tatum and she and Tatum is dating.
Table of Contents
After her divorce, at the beginning of this year, these rumours started flying around and fans hated all these rumours. They were against the idea of American actor and actress as a couple and many fans tweeted some mean tweets. Some of the tweets were:
– ‘Zoe Kravitz and Channing Tatum… is that what I’m hearing…’
– ‘Zoe Kravitz and Channing Tatum rumour isn’t allowed here’.
– ‘What if Zoe Kravitz teaching Channing Tatum how to dress?’
– One fan wasn’t aware of the divorce news as he/she tweeted,” Zoe Kravitz and Channing Tatum? Bruh isn’t she married? Wtf is going on?”
Well clearly fans weren’t happy and they were against it.
Are these rumours true?
Well, people, you will happy to know that neither these two American stars are dating after her divorce nor Zoe Kravitz left Karl Glusman because of Channing Tatum. The reason for Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman divorce is still unknown as none of them has opened up about their divorce.
This news that these rumours aren’t true came from People. A source told People that, “They’re working together on an upcoming project and it’s not true that they’re dating.”
People E! News also confirmed that these two aren’t dating.
The American singer knows the Magic Mike star pretty well and they are very close as the famous model wrote a beautiful message for the 21 Jump Street star on his 40th birthday.
Through Instagram, the beautiful actress wrote,” Happy 40th birthday to this special man right here. You are truly one of a kind. I am so grateful you were born, and even more grateful that we met”.
They love working together
Just like People said these two American stars are working on a project but at present, this project is unknown to the public. This project will mark their second time working together as four years ago they work in the Lego movie. In 2017 they worked in ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ in which Zoe Kravitz voiced Cat women and Channing Tatum voiced Clark Kent.
Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman whole Relationship
Before talking about their break up and divorce first we would like to tell you, folks, how these two exes met.
– Before getting married two years ago they met in 2016 for the first time. In 2016 when the Big Little Lies star met Karl she wasn’t looking for a serious relationship as she just wanted to get laid.
In an interview, the High Fidelity star told that British Vogue that, “I love that it wasn’t on an app and that it wasn’t on a movie set. My friend knew that I wanted to meet someone- not even to get serious, I think just to get laid, to be completely honest with you- and he brought Karl. I instantly felt something- then he turned and started talking to the blonde girl next to him and I was like, ’Wait what?’ But he later told me that he was just nervous.”
– The couple after meeting in 2016 got engaged two years later in February 2018 and Kravitz gave the information months later in October. The Rough Night star told Rolling Stone that, “I’m engaged I haven’t told anyone yet- I mean, I haven’t told the world. I wanted to keep it private.”
– The couple married in June 2019 at Kravitz’s daddy house in Paris. The wedding was a posh Parisian wedding. Many big names like Denzel Washington, Eddie Redmayne, Cara Delevingne, Nicole Kidman, Laura Dern and Reese Witherspoon reached at the Kravitz and Karl’s wedding.
– But after such a lavish wedding Kravitz announced her divorce from Karl on January 2 and they split up after 18 months of marriage. According to the People report actress filed for the divorce last year on December 23.
When they were together they said pretty good things about each other like…
– Kravitz opened up about her marriage to Elle as she said, “Karl has his career and needs to focus on that, but we’ve been together for a few years now, and we know where we are. If anything, the best part of being married is being able to have the odd fight and knowing neither of us is going to walk out the door. The commitment feels safe.”
– In an interview in May 2020, she explained how she knew that Karl is the one. She said, “I feel I’ve known him my entire life. He’s just one of the kindest people I’ve ever met.”
– Kravitz talked about her marriage to Variety magazine and she said, “I’m married and making less bad choices- I would like to think. You know life is an ongoing struggle, so of course, there’s always work to be done. But there’s that first step where it’s like, I’m an adult.”
– When they celebrated their one year of marriage in June 2020 Karl in a post wrote, “One year. Not the year we expected. I love you. More than anything. You’re my best friend… you crack me up and you melt my heart… you call me out on my bulls- and you challenge me to grow… I love you for that.”
Stay Tuned With Stanford Arts Review for More Updates!