Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra are receiving Android 11 based One UI 3.0 versions.
Several users on social media- Twitter and Reddit having to report getting the stable version of One UI 3.0. The update reported in the market just two days after receiving the stable version One IU 3.0 on the AT&T network in the US.
What do we see in the new One UI 3.0 update?
Table of Contents
- You can touch and hold an app to add an associated widget to the Homescreen.
- For screen-off, just double-tapping on the Homescreen.
- The Lock Screen widget has been advanced- having more categories.
- Developing quick Panel- You can view social media, just by a swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Accessibility has been much improved- Sound Detectors, Shortcut setting, highly recommended features. High range of connectivity.
- The touchpad has been improved- multi-gestures on the screen.
- While getting into the illegal website, the phone is operated to notify on the warning and blocking options for such websites.
- The update is giving much more customized abilities to the screen.
- Camera quality has been improved especially when you Zoom in.
Release date of One UI 3.0 version in Samsung Series:
As far, the Update One UI 3.0 has been received for the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 devices in the US. On 3rd December 2020, Samsung announced the One UI 3.0 version will be coming to the market soon globally.
On 14th December, Galaxy Note 20 started to receive the One UI 3.0 stable version someplace in the world.
Samsung shared the list of its update roadmap where we could expect Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will get the stable version by January 2021. Get Yourself Ready for the new update of the stable version One UI 3.0 on your smartphones.