The Chinese phone company, Motorola has recently launched its new smartphone Moto G50. Here’s the detailed specifications and price.
Table of Contents
Moto G50, the smartphone comes 3G, 4G and 5G (GSM / HSPA / LTE). Weighing at 192g the smartphone has a glass front with a plastic back and plastic frame. It has a Hybrid Dual SIM card slot with a water-repellent design.
Coming to the display, the smartphone has an IPS LCD display (90 Hz). The 6.5 inches smartphone has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels with 269 ppi density.
Moto G50 runs on Android 11 with a Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) chipset. It is supported by an CPU Octa-core processor and GPU Adreno 619.
It has a Micro SD card slot (as mentioned above, hybrid dual SIM slot shared by both SIM card and Micro SD card). The smartphone comes in two variants– 64GB 4GB RAM and 128GB 4GB RAM.
- Talking about the camera, the rear camera features a tripple camera–
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features include LED Flash, HDR, and Panorama.
- The selfie camera supports a single camera– 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm. Features include HDR.
- It supports a 3.5mm jack. The speaker of smartphone is fine, not very loud.
- Moto G50, connectivity includes WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Radio, USB Type-C 2.0. Other features include– Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and barometer (market dependant).
- Battery life of the smartphone is pretty impressive as it comes with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
- The smartphone will be available in 2 colour variants: Steel Gray and Aqua Green
Price and Release
Priced at 230 Euro (Indian Rupees 19, 700 tentatively) the smartphone has been launched on 25 March, 2021.
Currently it has been launched only in the European markets and there is no announcement as to when it will make it to the Indian Markets. It is expected to launch here in India by April 2021.
Stay with Stanford Arts Review for all the latest updates.