Have you ever heard of Kelso and Jackie from “That ‘70s Show”? If you have ever heard about this show which was released more than twenty years ago then you must know how lovely Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher are together.
In 1998 we saw them together for the first time and no one thought that will marry each other years later but now these lovely and talented actors are happily married and have two beautiful kids. Down below is there relationship timeline which will show how they come together and fall in love with each other.
Their lovely story
– In 1998 Kunis and Kutcher came across each other for the first time as they played the roles of high school girlfriend and boyfriend in “That ‘70s Show”. At that time the American actress and actor were only 14 and 19 years old. Their on-screen kiss was the first one for the Kunis as she told PEOPLE how she felt about her co-star as she said,” I was like, ’Oh, he’s cute, it’s the Calvin Klein model…Then I was like, ‘I have to kiss him?’ I was so nervous and uncomfortable.
I had the biggest crush on him.” At that time it was hard for them to date in a real-life or become serious for each other as there was so much difference in the age and Kutcher was like a big brother to Mila as he used to her chemistry homework and he considered her like a younger sister.
– In 2005 after playing the role of Kelso for the seven seasons Ashton left the show and in the same year, he married the beautiful and gorgeous actress Demi Moore. On September 24, 2015, they married each other and at that time Demi was 41 and Kutcher was 25. In 2005 Moore told the Harper’s Bazaar,” You talk about meeting your soul mate. I truly feel I have been given that gift.”
– Kutcher wasn’t the only one who was dating or getting married as Kunis was also the one who was in a long relationship with an American actor but the duo ended their relationship in January 2011 after dating from 2002 to 2011. This year wasn’t sad for Kunis only as on November 2011 Kutcher and lovely Demi also announced their split.
– In January 2012 the duo found their way back to each other as they meet again at 69th Golden Globe Awards. “I was looking around, and there was a really beautiful man from the back. I was literally like, ‘Oh, he’s kinda hot.’ And then he turned around, and I was like, ’Oh, my god, it’s Kutch.’ I thought it was the weirdest thing that I was checking this guy out, and it was someone that I had known forever”, Kunis told Marc Maron about their meeting at the awards on his podcast.
She also told Elle about their meeting in 2016 how she felt that Kutcher is good looking and she felt like their meeting was a part of a movie. It was the first time when Kunis wasn’t seeing the handsome hunk as her brother who used to do her chemistry homework. Later Ashton invited the beautiful actress in his housewarming party.
– “I think I was smoking cigarettes at the time, and I was still a smoker. And she had quit smoking and she was like, she wanted me to like shotgun a cigarette smoke so she could breathe it in and I was like,’ All right.’ And I started doing this. And gradually through the night, it got closer and closer… It was kind of obvious that things were happening”, Kutcher shared his experience with Mila at the party to Elle.
This party was the first time when these two shared their first off-screen kiss. Mila also shared her experience of the party to Elle as she revealed that Ashton was trying to set her up with one of his friends. She also added,” So then we end up having a lots of talks about how this is a huge mistake and how he needs to go and be single and I need to go and be single. It was super private for a very long time.
– After this, the duo started hooking up regularly as Mila told Marc Macron on WTF that, “It was the first time that I ever slept over at a guy’s house since becoming single. He didn’t let me leave. At two in the morning, I was like,’ I’m going to call an uber.’ And he was like, ‘You’re crazy’ and I was like, ‘Bye.’ When I was single, I was so adamant about never staying at a guy’s house, that I was like peacing out. And he was like, ‘you’re not leaving.’ And this was the first time I didn’t.”
She then added, “I did a movie called ‘Friends with Benefits.’ He did a movie that was very similar called ‘No Strings Attached.’ We lived our movies out. We were just like, let’s just hook up. Let’s have fun. We’re both single. We both trust each other. Everything’s great.”
– She then talked about how in April 2012 they started living with each other. She said,” Three months later, I was like, ‘This isn’t fun anymore.’ We were always open. We were incredibly open with one another in regard to like where we were with our feelings. We found out we would literally attempt to see other people and then like that night we’d be like, ‘Hey, what are you up to? Wanna come over?’ It ended up being just having fun to genuinely wanting more.
When I realized I was nervous about him going out with someone else and me losing him, was when I spoke to him. I was like, I don’t like this anymore. I was like, you know what, I actually care about you. I don’t want to mess anything up so I’m just going to walk away before it becomes too much.” She then said, “And he was like, ‘Got it.’ And the next day, he showed up to my house and he was like, ‘Move in with me’ and I said. ’Ok’.”
Their engagement and marriage
– There was one single problem as Ashton wasn’t done with his marriage but by November 2013 the Two and a Half Men star was divorced. On 27th of February 2014, the couple were engaged.
– On Ellen Show on ninth of May 2014, it was discovered that the adorable couple is expecting their first child and on September 30 of the same year Mila gave birth to a beautiful little princess.
– In less than a year on July 4th of 2015, Mila and Ashton married each other in Oak Glen, California. “Commitment sounded great, but I didn’t believe in marriage. I grew up in West Hollywood, and my brother has reminded me that when I was like 12, I said, ‘When gay people can get married, then I’ll get married.’ I was ahead of my time. The Supreme Court decision on same sex marriage came down, and that’s when Ashton and I got married”, The Bad Moms star told Elle.
Next year on 30th of November 2016 Mila Kunis gave birth to their second child but this time it was a boy and now they are happily married with their two children.
Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher story is like a true fairy tale.