The Tekken franchise has been the face of the fighter game genre consistently for decades now. Tekken 7, which was released for arcades and also for multiple home consoles, is now the best competitive fighting game in the gaming industry even today. Continue reading to know all about the Tekken 7 tier list and Tekken 7 update.
Tekken is a Japanese media franchise centered on a series of fighting video and arcade games developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The franchise also includes film and print adaptations.
Developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, Tekken is a product of the Japanese media Franchise. This game is about a series of fighting video and arcade games. The Tekken Franchise is a very famous representative of the fighter game genre and has been for decades now. Tekken seven was introduced for arcades and home consoles. It has proven to be the best and the most refined fighting game for the lovers of this genre.
Tekken 7 has made a huge fan base in the gaming industry and still remains one of the best even today. Here is 7 tier list of the characters!
Table of Contents
- Devil Jin: 90/100 (THE BEST IN TEKKEN 7) The versatile Mishima Character, Jin’s Tekken 3 move set, Devil Kazuya’s Special Abilities. Devil Jin was introduced in Tekken 5.
- Jin: 86/100 The love child of Kazuya Mishima and Jun Kazuma.
- Paul: 85/100 A hot head, often seen with his best pal, Marshall Law.
- Xiaoyu: 84/100 Chinese Martial Artist, plays at offense, introduced in Tekken 3.
- Dragunov: 82/100 Russian aura, a man of few words who debuted in Tekken 5 – Dark Resurrection.
- King: 82/100 Mexican Masked wrestler, loved since Tekken 3.
- Feng: 81/100 Ruthless fighter on a journey to become the best.
- Jack-7: 81/100 Product of G Corporation, introduced in Tekken 7 and has a great range on his moves.
- Lili: 81/100 The Monegasque teenager from Dark Resurrection.
- Kazuya: 80/100 The most popular character with a sense of vengeance for his mother’s murder by his own father.
- Leo: 80/100 Versatile German character, has also worked with Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Noctis: 80/100 The chosen King from Final Fantasy 15.
- Claudio: 79/100 The versatile Italian exorcist.
- Katarina: 79/100 Best at poking and has results in big damages through combos.
- Bryan: 78/100 Sadistic psychopath, ex – soldier and Interpol officer.
- Josie: 77/100 Well rounded, move set based on kickboxer Bruce Irvin.
- Law: 77/100 A mix – up heavy character with a Dragon Sign Stance.
- Armor King: 76/100 A mysterious wrestler and a pseudo grappler.
- Geese: 76/100 With his three bar meter, has the ability to cancel normal moves into special moves.
- Kazumi: 76/100 Heihachi Mishima’s dead wife, the devil gene of the Mishima clan.
- Nina: 76/100 The cold hearted lethal assassin, part of the Williams sisters duo.
- Steve: 76/100 The crown jewel boxer of UK.
- Lars: 75/100 The illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima and a mystery Swedish woman.
- Heihachi: 74/100 The king of Iron Fist.
- Lei: 73/100 The trickiest character in the game, a product of the tribute to Jackie Chan.
- Bob: 72/100 Free style Karate expert with a vivid sense of justice.
- Shaheen: 72/100 Former Saudi Soldier with an expertise in one on one combat.
- Alisa: 71/100 A fierce creation of Dr. Bosconovitch, later reprogrammed by Lee Chaolan at Violet Systems.
- Master Raven: 71/100 Versatile character with a move set adapted from Subordinate Raven.
- Kuma/Panda: 70/100 The most loved bears of Tekken, however, with fairly good offense and defense.
- Marduk: 70/100 The disgraced Australian Vale Tudo champion with lush black and brown beard.
- Asuka: 69/100 A Brash teenager who’s move sets are based on Jun Kazama.
- Miguel: 68/100 A former dismissive Spanish outcast turned into a very angry Spanish outcast in search of vengeance for his sister’s death.
- Hwoarang: 67/100 The partly arrogant, partly good Taekwondo master with lethal kicks.
- Lee: 65/100 The playboy running Violet Systems.
- Lucky Chloe: 63/100 A breakdancer, a Jpop sensation with a happy go lucky nature.
- Eddy: 62/100 The handosm hunk with deadly capoeira skills.
- Yoshimitsu: 60/100 A household character out of the other four, who appear in every version of Tekken.
- Eliza: 59/100 An original as well as a bonus Tekken character available on XBox and Play Station.
- Akuma: 57/100 The legendary character of the Street Fighter series, also the end to the Mishima bloodline.
- Gigas: 54/100 Move set based on Craig Marduk, the Big Red Brute from Tekken 7.
- Anna: 52/100 The seductive and playful one of the William sisters duo, a deadly assassin nonetheless.
Now that you have all the characters and their strengths, pick your favorite and follow https://stanfordartsreview.com/ for more such updates!