Mojang Studio’s Minecraft Dungeons is a dungeon crawler video game. The game is developed by Mojang Studios in collaboration with Double Eleven. Later, the game was developed by Xbox Studios.
The game is available on Nintendo Switch, Windows, Playstation 4 and also Xbox One. Minecraft Dungeon is a Sandbox Video game Minecraft spin-off and it was released on May 26th, 2020.
About Minecraft Dungeons Version 18.104.22.168
Table of Contents
- This version is not a DLC but a Seasonal event which has items which can be collected and all new trials for the Minecraft Dungeons Players.
- With six new winter themed trials and new trials modifiers which include switching chest numbers, cooldown on artifacts and clearly visible and available mobs.
- There are about three items which can be collected as rewards – Arctic Fox Armor, The Frost Slayer, The Shivering Bow. All these items match well with the winter theme and add to the quality of the new version.
- The Arctic Fox – Unique design, fox like helmet.
- The Frost Slayer – Melee weapon, identical behavior to a Broadsword.
- The Shivering Bow – identical behavior to a Nocturnal Bow, Speed stolen from target.
All these features have one thing in common, and that is – they all add to the winter theme that the game is about. The whole game gives a good vibe to play in, specially for places which have winter approaching.
It gives the gamers an extra something to look forward to. The characters and the weapons all are designed to function way better than the rest. They are custom designed for this version and helps the user get the best experience while playing.
When is Minecraft Dungeon version 22.214.171.124 releasing?
The game’s newest version is releasing on 18th December and will go on till 30th December. For those of you who want to catch up with the new version and its bomb features, book and mark your calendars now!