Online Gaming is the norm of today. Online Gaming become easily accessible due to modern gadgets. PlayStation is one such popular device that becomes every gamer’s first choice.
PlayStation is a subscription-based service that is required to play the majority of games online. To make any purchases first have to enter PlayStation Credit Card login details.
Gamers who make frequent PlayStation or Sony purchases may be eager to get their hands on the PlayStation Credit Card. But don’t know how to Playstation Credit Card login?
Then this post is for you. The guide is regarding all the best methods to add Credit Card to the PlayStation Store. So, read the post till the end.
Playstation Credit Card login
Table of Contents
PlayStation is the best way to get hands with online gaming. However, to play games online, you need to purchase a subscription package. PlayStation Offers a variety of subscription packages that one can choose according to the need.
To make purchases you are first required to link your credit or debit card to PlayStation Store, add it as your default payment method, and select it during checkout.
You can also use a credit or debit card to top up your wallet which can then be used to make PlayStation Store purchases.
Remember one thing if you create a child Account on PlayStation, it will not include PlayStation Wallet.
In that case, you can only make purchases using funds from the family manager’s PlayStation wallet within a monthly spending limit. This limit is automatically set to 0 when the account is created.
Check out how to change the Overwatch name here
Methods to Add Credit Card to the PlayStation Store
Remember one thing before attempting to use a credit or debit card to make PlayStation Store purchases.
Payment methods differ according to the region you are residing. It’s better to first check whether Credit Cards are acceptable in your Country’s PlayStation Store.
Method 1 of Playstation Credit Card login On PS4
- Initially, you require to turn on your console. To do so, you can either press the “Power” button in the front of the console or press the PS button on a connected controller.
- After that, Select your profile and press X. This will log you into your PlayStation 4.
- Move to PlayStation Store and press X.
It’s time to select the payment Methods. After that, press X.
Enter your PlayStation Network password. This is the password you use in conjunction with your PSN email address to log into the PlayStation Network.
As soon as you enter the password, it will take you to the “Payment Methods” page.
- Choose to Add a Credit/Debit Card option and press X
- Add your card’s information that includes the cardholder’s name, the card number, the card’s security code, and the expiration date.
- Select Next and press X.
- Now, add your billing address details. This should be the address to which the card is registered
- Tap on the Save button. This will add your card to your PlayStation Network account. Now you can select this credit card for purchases at the checkout screen in the PlayStation Store.
Method 2: On PS3
- First of all, turn on your PlayStation 3.
- Now, Sign in to your account by tapping on the Account
- Scroll right to select PlayStation Network
- Select Sign In and press X.
- Select the Account Management option.
- This will ask you to enter your email address and password.
- Tap on Sign in. This will log you into the PlayStation Network.
- Select Billing Information and press X.
- Add your card details. This will include your card’s type (e.g., Master Card, Visa, etc.), your card’s name, the card number, the card’s security code, and the expiration date.
- Press Continue
- Now, Enter your billing address. This should be the address to which the card is registered
- Tap on the Save button. This will add your card to your PlayStation Network account
Method 3: On the Desktop
- First of all, visit the PlayStation Store website store.playstation.com.
- Move your mouse cursor over your PSN username.
- If you aren’t signed into your PlayStation Network profile, first click SIGN IN here and enter your email address and password.
- Now, tap on Account Settings.
- Under Account Settings, tap on Wallet
- Enter your credit card information. It includes Card Number, Card Type, Expiration date, Cardholder’s name, Security Code, and Billing Address
- You can also check the “Make this the new default payment method” box here to use this card for future purchases by default.
- Click on the Save button. That’s it!
Q1. What are the 3 methods of payment?
Ans. There are three methods of payment: cash, check, and credit card. Cash is the most common form of payment, followed by a check.
Q2. Why can’t I add a payment method on ps4?
Ans. There are a few reasons why you might not be able to add a payment method to your PS4. One possibility is that you haven’t reached the age requirement – in most cases, you need to be at least 18 years old to add a payment method. Another possibility is that your region doesn’t allow payment methods to be added on PS4.
Q3. How do I add a payment method to my PlayStation account?
Ans. To add a payment method to your PlayStation account, first sign in to your account on the PlayStation website. Next, click on the “Wallet” tab and then select the “Add Payment Method” option. You can then choose from a variety of payment methods, including credit card, PayPal, and PlayStation Network Card.
Q4. What do I do if my credit card won’t work on PlayStation Network?
Q5. Can add the payment method to the child account on ps4?
Ans. Yes, you can add a payment method to a child’s account on PS4.
To do so, go to Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Parental Controls > Family Management. From there, select the child’s account and then enter the payment information.
Q6. Is it possible to buy content from the PSN store without a credit card? If yes, how?
Ans. Definitely through a prepaid card. You can buy them in physical stores. If you live outside the U.S., you might have to find a “Dealer” who sells these cards
These cards are a 12-digit code, which you must redeem in the PS Store. Once you do so, you will have funds to spend.
Q7. How do I add a debit card to my ps4?
Ans. To add a debit card to your PS4, you’ll need to open the Settings menu and select the “Payment & Shipping” option. From there, you’ll be able to add your debit card information
Q8. How do you take age restrictions off PS4?
Ans. To take age restrictions off PS4, you need to change your PlayStation Network account settings. Under the “Parental Controls” section, set the “Restrict Use of PS4 Features” option to “Allowed”. This will remove all age restrictions from your account.
Thanks for reading!! For more information, Stay Connected with Stanfordartsreview.com