Reliance Jio finally introduces its Gaming platform- JioGamesWatch. This is the first platform in India to Livestream user-generated content on Set-Top Boxes directly. The platform aims to empower and enable creators to go live with any device under low latency and showcase the best of their content to millions of viewers.
The aim of this platform is to target a range of users in the gaming space from gamers, esports athletes, and casual gaming enthusiasts Creators stand a chance to earn rewards and giveaways upon using the platform.
Reliance Jio Launches JioGamesWatch
It is a one-stop destination to watch all types of gaming content. To take on competitors, Jio has decided to keep JioGamesWatch free. They have also shared resources and tutorials for those wanting to go live on the platform, alongside ideal streaming settings
Similar to Twitch, JioGamesWatch will offer game-streaming in an easy-to-use, convenient way. “The platform has set its sights on empowering and enabling creators to go live, with any device, under low Latency, and showcase the best of their content to millions of viewers,” Jio said in a press release.
- Some key features of JioGamesWatch include cross-platform availability — available on the Jio Set-top-box (STB) on the home screen. You can even play the games on your smartphones too
- It is available as a feature only in the JioGames app with availability on Android, iOS, and STB in India.
- Creators’ resources are available on the Platform for ready reference, including FAQs and a guide on how to go Live on the Platform with ideal stream settings.
- Brings the feature of Video on demand. Subscribe and never miss any stream from creators and influencers.
- Various community events will be going to take place. Creators can engage with viewers through various esports events.
- You can Stream in high definition with no lag or buffering.
- Creators can go live on the Platform with various resolutions enabling them to Stream in FHD (1080p), HD (720p), and so on with low latency.
How to watch game streams on JioGamesWatch on your Smartphones
Follows these a few simple steps:
- First of all, open the official App Store on your devices
- Look for the JioGames app.
- Download and install the app
- Sign in with your Jio number.
- Once on the main screen, tap on the ‘Watch’ tab on the bottom panel to go to the JioGamesWatch panel. Here, you will be able to find the stream of your choice and enjoy watching it.
Thanks for reading!!