Cococucumber announced that the ECHO GENERATION will be available for demo for a week. It will be available from December 7th to December 15th 2020 on XBOX Series X/S, XBOX One and PC via Stream. The full game is anticipated to be released in the first quarter of next year in 2021.
It is being released for limited time. This supernatural turn based RPG which is from Riverbond developer Cococucumber carries its inspiration with itself. The fans now get a chance to see what its really like and check it out for themselves. The best part is that it allows for a better enhanced version when the actual release takes place.
The trailer of the game is also available here.
The first half of the trailer focuses on the gameplay and the rest of it shows you a town exploration and a spooky animatronic boss encounter. The whole game eventually shifts to different areas and focuses on different enemies for the in game character to face.
HOW TO GET THE FREE DEMO VERSION?
Table of Contents
- Go to your google search and type in the ECHO GENERATION demo version you’re looking for.
- For PC, you will find the demo version on the Microsoft store.
- Click on the link.
- Select ‘Get’ button on the Microsoft website.
- Once installed, click the button to launch the demo version of the game.
- The demo version of ECHO GENERATION is also available on XBOX.
When will the Echo Generation demo be available?
The demo mod of this game will be available from 8th December to 15th December 2020. However, the official game, for which the fans are so eagerly waiting, will be accessible only in 2021. The game will be compatible on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and stream for PC.