About Samsung Galaxy M31
Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the smartphones mainly designed for customers who are fond of video collection. The company offers the Galaxy M31 in two colors, Ocean Blue and Space Black. Also include the Space Black variant for review along with picked up fingerprints and smudges. Samsung also has its own apps such as My Galaxy and Samsung Shop. Samsung has bounced up RAM on the Galaxy M31 compared to its predecessor which results in some leverage while multitasking. The display and the single speaker are very nice. Let’s find the changes in Galaxy M31. Amazon announced that the Galaxy M31s was one of the popular products during the Amazon Prime Day 2020 sale. Thus Samsung galaxy M31 offers a wide range of features, primarily with the right combination of powerful hardware and affordable pricing.
- Just like with other M series, Samsung has used plastic in the construction of the Galaxy M31, which sport a big 6.4-inch display with waterdrop notches called Infinity U display with thick bezels. The Galaxy M31 does get Android 10 goodies such as Dark Mode and Focus Mode, which can be enabled very easily through the notification shade.
- On the software front, Samsung ships the new Galaxy M31 with OneUI 2.0 on top of Android 10. That is similar to Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite. And while setting up the device need to be careful apart from preloaded software like the Google apps, Netflix, Facebook, Candy Crush Saga, and Samsung Max.
- Dolby Atmos is available but it only works with earphones. Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls are also present on the device. Traditional gestures like double-tap to wake, gesture screenshot is present on the Galaxy M31 as well. You also get the option to ditch the three-button navigation layout in favor of full-screen gestures.
- The Galaxy M31 packs in a big 6,000mAh battery and weighs 191g makes the device feel a little heavy. Samsung has thankfully bundled a 15W charger in the box which should help keep charging times down. However, the processor and the battery capacity remain unchanged. This keeps the Galaxy M series competitive in the market
- The Galaxy M31 sports a quad-camera setup at the back and a single 32-megapixel selfie shooter. The primary camera on the Galaxy M31 has a 64-megapixel resolution and f/1.8 aperture. This camera takes 16-megapixel binned shots by default but you can switch to the full resolution. There’s a toggle to switch between the primary and the wide-angle cameras along with a fingerprint scanner.
Comparison & Rating
The Reviews and ratings for Samsung galaxy M31S are shown as under.
- The spec sheet of the Galaxy M31 looks similar to that of the Galaxy M30s. It sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a Full-HD+ resolution. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection which should keep it from picking up scratches too easily. The display has good viewing angles and is legible when outdoors.
- Samsung has retained the Exynos 9611 SoC from the Galaxy M30s. This is an octa-core processor with four performances ARM Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 2.3GHz and four efficiency Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.7GHz.
- For graphics, it has the Mali-G72 GPU. You get 6GB of RAM and a choice between a 64GB storage variant and a 128GB storage variant respectively.
- The Galaxy M31 has two Nano-SIM slots and has support for 4G as well as volt. It also supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Storage is expandable by up to 512GB.