Who is Sabrina Bryan? The first word that comes to my mind is ”dazzling”. Off course, Sabrina Bryan is a multi-talented and refined personality. She is an American dancer, actress, choreographer, songwriter, fashion designer, and television personality. Let us know the details of Sabrina Bryan’s Ethnicity, biography, personal and professional life, and much more.
Sabrina was best known as a member of the girls’ group The Cheetah Girls and starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie with the same name and sequel. Before that, she was a dancer in California and released songs like Byou, Just Getting Started, and Crazy on the Dance Floor.
Sabrina Bryan’s Ethnicity, Family, and Biography
Table of Contents
Reba Sabrina Hinojos, professionally known as Sabrina Bryan, was born on 16th September 1984. Her birth place is Yorba Linda, California, United States, and she is of mixed ethnicity. Currently, she resides in Orange, California. Want to know about the reason for Sabrina Bryan’s Ethnicity? Sabrina’s father, Fred, is of Mexican/Spanish descent, while her mother, Kathy, is of German/Cherokee descent.
Her paternal grandfather was Alfred Hinojos, and her paternal grandmother was Armida Garcia. Armida was born in California to a Mexican father and a mother born in Arizona to Mexican parents.
Additionally, she has a younger sister named Starr Hinojos. As of now, Sabrina Bryan is 39 years old, and her sun sign is Virgo.
As far as Sabrina’s education is concerned, she graduated from Esperanza High School in 2002. Further, in 2003, she enrolled in Chapman University, Orange County, for Public Relations and Advertising. She completed her course in 2007. Besides that, she pursued training in dance at the Hart Academy of Dance.
Full name: Reba Sabrina Hinojos
Professional/Popular name: Sabrina Bryan
Date of birth: 16th September 1984
Age: 39 years (as of 2023)
Place of birth: Orange, California, United States
Current residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: Multi-racial (Mexican, Spanish, German, Native
Sexual orientation: Straight
Profession: American dancer, actress, choreographer,
songwriter, fashion designer, and
High School: Esperanza High School
College/University: Chapman University, Orange County
Highest Qualification: Graduation in Public Relations and Advertising
Mother’s name: Kathy Hinojos
Father’s name: Fred Hinojos
Number of siblings: One sister
Name of sister: Starr Hinojos
Sabrina Bryan’s physical stats
Sabrina Bryan is an attractive and charming person with an amazing personality. What makes her exceptional is her confidence in so many art forms. Undoubtedly, she is incredible in whatever she does.
She is 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm) tall and weighs 60 kg. Furthermore, her physical measurements are 36C-25-35 inches. Adding to her beauty, she has hazel-colored eyes. Also, her hair is light brown in color.
Height in cm: 162.5 cm
Height in inches: 5 feet 4 inches
Body type: Slim
Weight in kg: 60 kg
Body measurements: 35C-25-35 inches
Breast size: 35C inches
Waist size: 25 inches
Hip size: 35 inches
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Hazel
Sabrina’s career and net worth
- She began her career as Dorinda Thomas in a musical comedy movie, The Cheetah Girls in 2003.
- The movie became a huge success, and Sabrina got a membership in the Cheetah Girls Group as her performance was highly appreciated.
- Further, she made her singing debut in 2005, releasing her solo Byou.
- In 2006, she starred in The Cheetah Girls-2, which got the highest rating among the Disney Channel movies.
- As a member of the group, she released her first album, Cheetah-Licious Christmas, in 2005.
- After the extraordinary success of the movie, she and her fellow partners went on a US tour, The Party’s Just Begin Tour, from September 2007 to March 2007.
- Later, in 2009, The Cheetah Girls Group got disbanded and started with their individual projects.
— Sabrina Bryan (@SabrinaBryan) April 1, 2019
- Sabrina and her close friend, Killy Williams, started a web series named Dinner with Friends that ran for nine episodes. Further, it ended in August 2011.
- Also, she starred in the web series March Moms and Bad Sex with Good People.
- Coming to her television performances, she appeared as a notable guest in a few episodes of the soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful.
- She also starred in the comedy film Help Me Help You and the TV series Grounded For Life.
- Putting out her dancing skills, she participated in the fifth season of Dancing With the Stars in 2007.
- She and her dancing partner, Mark Ballas, set a record by scoring 30/30 by the judges.
- In addition, she endorses the brands like The Quirky Blender and Patchology.
- Her successful career included many aspects. Movies, web series, television shows, reality shows, songs, endorsements, etc. fetched her a total net worth of $2 million as of 2023.
Sabrina Bryan’s relationships
As we discussed Sabrina Bryan’s ethnicity, family, career, and net worth, let us get some insights into her personal life. As much as we know, she had two relationships in her lifetime.
- Mark Ballas (2007-2009)– Sabrina and Mark met on the dance reality show, Dancing With The Stars in 2007 and broke up two years later. However, Sabrina never confirmed their relationship.
- Jordan Lundberg (2011-present)– Sabrina Bryan and account manager Jordan dated for around six years and got engaged in April 2017. Later, on October 6, 2018, the couple got married. Interestingly, the wedding venue was Wayne Newton’s residence in Las Vegas.
- In August 2020, they welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Comillia.
- Further, in November 2022, the couple revealed that they are expecting their second child.
Sabrina Bryan’s favorite things
Actor: Jim Carrey
Actress: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Football team: USC Trojans
Music Artists: Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, and Janet
TV show: Dancing With the Stars
Perfume: Escada Perfume
Fast Food Joint: In-N-Out Burger
Some interesting facts about Sabrina Bryan
- She has a pet, Shih Tzu named Rocky.
- Sabrina likes to go to concerts and listen to music.
- The American actress loves watching the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Her favorite dinner meal is Salmon with veggies.
- She wishes to star in Road Rules show.
- Sabrina Bryan owns a red Mustang car.
- She had played soccer for nine years in the past. Other than that, she does wakeboarding and skateboarding in her free time.
- Sabrina has been performing since she was 9.
- She loves to spend time with her family on Christmas.
- Sabrina Bryan has 196K followers on Instagram and 63.9K on Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is Sabrina Bryan?
Ans. She is an American dancer, actress, choreographer, songwriter, fashion designer, and television personality.
2. What is Sabrina Bryan’s ethnicity?
Ans. Sabrina has a mixed ethnicity. This is because her father, Fred, is of Mexican/Spanish descent, while her mother, Kathy, is of German/Cherokee descent.
3. Is Sabrina Bryan from Cheetah Girls Group married?
Ans. Yes, she has been married to Jordan Lundberg, an Account Manager since 2018.
4. What is Sabrina’s age?
Ans. As of now, she is 39.
5. Does Sabrina Bryan have any kids?
Ans. Yes, she has a daughter named Comillia, who was born in August 2020.
6. Is Sabrina Bryan pregnant?
Ans. In November 2022, the couple revealed they are expecting their second child.
Personally, I am astonished and, at the same time, fascinated by the talents and skills a woman can have! Sabrina Bryan is an example of a ”power” woman with so many accomplishments. Above all her professional achievements, she is a proud mom, as seems from her social media.
For more such updates on celebrities, keep visiting our website stanfordartsreview.