Ricegum is an American YouTuber, rapper, and gamer known for his diss tracks and online feuds. He is a very popular personality on social media, especially among music lovers. But folks, do you know How Old is Ricegum? People have searched for Ricegum’s net-worth age, social media, ex-girlfriend, and more. We have answers to all your search questions. Let us pick them one at a time!
Who is Ricegum? How old is Ricegum?
Table of Contents
Ricegum, full name Bryan Quang Le, is an American YouTuber and musician. He entertains his fans with diss tracks, rap music, online games, and controversial videos. Ricegum was born on November 19, 1996, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. Currently, he is 26 years old. Primarily, he is famous for his hip-hop and diss tracks. Also, he gained popularity for his online feuds with other YouTubers.
The YouTuber is 5 feet 9 inches (175cm) tall and weighs 60 kg. Undoubtedly, he has a charming personality, and his fans love him for his musical talent.
Quick Facts about Ricegum
Full Name: Bryan Quang Le
Popular Name: Ricegum
Date of Birth: November 19, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Age (as of 2023): 26 years
Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada, US
Father’s name: Luat Quang Le (Vietnamese)
Mother’s name: Quang Ly Lely
Number of siblings: Three
School: Sierra Vista High School, Nevada, US
College/University: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Highest Education: Graduation
Profession: YouTuber, Rapper, Musician
Subscribers: More than 12 million on all channels
Genre: Hip-Hops, Vlogs, Diss tracks, and Roasts
Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175cm)
Weight: 60 kg
Ricegum’s social media
So, How Old is Ricegum? We discussed Ricegum’s age, bio, height, and education; let us check out his social media details. Undoubtedly, Ricegum keeps his fans engaged with music pieces and controversial videos.
The social media star has many followers and is very popular on YouTube. He had over 12 million subscribers across his YouTube channels. Also, he gathered more than 3 billion views.
YouTube is not his only source of income. Also, he uses social media platforms like Instagram for his earnings. He has over 3.6 million followers on Instagram and earns through advertisements and sponsorships.
On Twitter, Ricegum has 2.6 million followers. Certainly, his one-decade online career has fetched him many fans.
Just dropped a New Song and Music Video! TURN UP! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK https://t.co/RHi0uCI9Cu
— RiceGum (@RiceGum) May 1, 2020
Bryan chats live with his fans on Twitch. Here, he broadcasts live streams and has 1.2 million followers. Certainly, people enjoy his streams and are waiting for his comeback since he has become inactive.
Presently, his Discord has 85,478 members. Surprisingly, his name on the platform is RGS. The description reads, ”Join Ricegum in an engaging community, constantly fun voice channels, awesome community events, and nitro giveaways!
Instagram ID: @RiceGum
Instagram followers: 3.6 million
YouTube ID: @RiceGum
YouTube subscribers: 10 million
Twitter ID: @RiceGum
Twitter followers: 2.6 million
Twitch ID: @RiceGum
Twitch followers: 1.2 million
Discord name: RGS
Discord members: 85,478
Ricegum’s ex-girlfriend and present relationship
- Bryan Le was in a public relationship with Abby Rao, a social media influencer, in 2019.
- The couple started dating in late 2019.
- Likewise, Ricegum introduced her to his fans and followers through a YouTube video on 11th January 2019.
- After that, she became the mainstay of his channel’s pranks, challenges, and comedy videos.
- Additionally, they created a joint YouTube channel named FamilyGum on February 7, 2019.
- Interestingly, the duo started uploading their everyday routines as dating partners.
- Also, they featured Abby’s breast augmentation journey.
- They also showcased her tattoo session, where she got the word ”RICE” on the back of her lower lip.
- Unfortunately, Abby stopped appearing on videos in late 2019.
- More so, they unfriended each other on Instagram, and people started speculating about different things.
- Then, she clarified that they had different mindsets and priorities. she mentioned that she likes more real things while Bryan focuses on his online career.
- Also, she blamed Twitch for their breakup as she said that Ricegum would hold on to the live stream when chatting with other girls and talk about things that would make her uncomfortable.
- As expected, both had to face heartless comments on social media.
- Their breakup became messy when he threw shade at his ex-girlfriend through a Twitch stream on April 2020.
Ricegum’s present girlfriend
Currently, Ricegum is dating Ellerie Marie, a social media influencer. Ricegum’s girlfriend, Ellerie and Ricegum revealed their relationship officially on January 9, 2022. They are having a good time together as they have appeared many times on social media as a couple. To know the details on Ellerie Marie, you can check out, Ricegum’s girlfriend, Ellerie Marie, in our previous post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Who is Ricegum?
Ans. Ricegum is an American YouTube personality and musician with over 12 million subscribers on YouTube.
Q2. What is his real name?
Ans. Ricegum’s real name is Bryan Quang Le.
Q3. What is Ricegum’s Age?
Ans. Presently, he is 26 years old.
Q4. Who is Ricegum’s ex-girlfriend?
Ans. Bryan Le was in a public relationship with Abby Rao, a social media influencer, in 2019.
Q5. Is Ricegum dating anyone presently?
Ans. Yes, Ricegum is dating Ellerie Marie, who is a YouTuber.
Ricegum has made a mark on social media. He has the ability and skills to grab followers on all social media platforms. Probably, he is too passionate about it. Despite all feuds and controversies, fans still search for him everywhere on the internet.
One such search was about his social media handles. Also, people are curious to know How Old is Ricegum. Hopefully, we handled many of your queries. If yes, write us in the comment section below and keep reading!