One of the essential things punters consider when it comes to online gambling is the payment options available on the platform. Punters seek the best and most reliable means of transaction that supports instant deposits and quick withdrawals. Skrill is one of the top choices that meet this requirement.
Skrill is one of the most popular e-wallets that has made a name in the online gambling industry. Its success is thanks to several features, including ease of use and fast transactions. Keep reading if you’re wondering how to use this payment option in online casinos. Our brief guide provides you with the necessary information.
Brief Overview of Skrill
Skrill is a virtual payment method that came into the industry in 2001 as MoneyBookers. Since its launch, the electronic wallet has expanded to offer services in over 100 countries in 40 different currencies. In 2015, Paysafe Group, Paysafecard’s payment provider, acquired the e-wallet.
Skrill gained wide recognition because it provides a fast and reliable transaction means. The online gambling industry has also felt its impact; now, Skrill is common in several online casinos. It’s also a safe banking option that protects sensitive financial data from an online gambling site.
How Do Skrill Casinos Work?
A Skrill casino is one where players can conveniently make a Skrill casino deposit Australia and withdraw their cash via the e-wallet. These online platforms operate like standard casinos, with a game library, bonuses, customer service, and more. Skrill casinos are protected, so you can easily make money transfers without worrying about the safety of your funds.
How to Deposit with Skrill
Before using Skrill in an online casino, you must have a Skrill account. While this might seem like a bother, it shouldn’t. That’s because creating a Skrill account only takes a few minutes and requires you to fill out important information on the site.
Let’s explore how to create an account on Skrill and use the payment option to fund your casino account.
Creating a Skrill Account
- For starters, visit the Skrill website
- Enter an active email address in the field provided for it
- Choose your preferred language and country
- Create a strong user password to secure your account
- Enter a preferred username
- Upload a valid identity card
- The site will request the last two digits of your phone number for confirmation
- Enter the code the provider sends to you by SMS
- Complete the process by clicking “sign up”
- Your account is ready for use
After setting up your account, you must fund it using another payment method, preferably a debit or credit card. Simply log in, click on “Make new payments” in the Payments tab and choose a deposit method.
Skrill set a maximum deposit amount of $10,000, but you can contact their customer support to change it. After funding the account, you can use it for deposits in an online casino that supports the payment option.
Depositing with Skrill in an Online Casino
The first step is to find an online gambling site that accepts Skrill and register. Once your account has been set up and confirmed, follow this process to fund it using Skrill.
- Log in and visit the cashier or payment page
- Select the deposit option and wait for the list of deposit methods to load
- Choose Skrill as your preferred banking option
- Enter the amount you want to deposit; always pay attention to the limits
- Fill out the necessary details of your Skrill account
- Confirm the transaction
The e-wallets guarantee instant deposit, so you should see your funds a few seconds after a successful transaction. You can now claim bonuses and play your favorite games on the gambling site.
Note that most Skrill casinos would not charge for a transaction. However, Skrill might charge a certain amount percentage of the deposit amount.
How to Withdraw with Skrill
Skrill is also a viable option for cashing out your winnings on an online gambling platform. Most casinos will require a Know Your Customer verification if it’s your first time withdrawing. For this, you must submit essential documents for confirmation of your identity.
After verifying your account, cashing out becomes easy. The following is a simple guide on withdrawing your funds from an online casino using Skrill.
- Log in to your online casino account and head to the cashier or payments page
- Select the tab for withdrawals
- Choose Skrill as your preferred payment system from the list of available options
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Fill out any other information following the onscreen instruction
- Submit your request
Deposits are instant, but withdrawals take longer. This is because the online casino must process the request before releasing the funds. You should also note that fees are attached to using Skrill as a withdrawal method.
Pros and Cons of Skrill in an Australian Online Casino
Skrill comes with benefits and drawbacks, which we shall explore below:
- Instant transfer: Skrill makes it easy to deposit into your gambling account and start playing immediately.
- Safe and reliable: The payment provider is secure as it does not require you to reveal sensitive information to the casino. It serves as the intermediary between the gambling platform and your bank.
- Available in several online casinos: Skrill is one of the e-wallets that’s available for payments in online casinos. That means you can easily find a platform to use this payment system.
- Fast withdrawals: With Skrill, you can get your wins within a few hours.
- Fees: With Skrill, you pay 1% fees if you want to use rapid bank transfer for deposits and as high as 5% for Paysafecard. These fees are a little burdensome compared to some payment methods that don’t charge fees.
- Long verification process: Several Skrill customers complain about the lengthy verification process. If this process is not complete, you can’t use the account.
- Limited customer service: Skrill doesn’t have a sound customer support system. This isn’t very pleasant for a payment service provider that’s so popular.
Finding the Best Online Casinos That Accept Skrill
Several online casinos accept Skrill; you only need to know how to find them. The best Skrill casinos would have an excellent library of slots, table games, and live dealer variants. Plus, you can claim several promotions when you use Skrill to deposit into the casino’s account.
Besides bonuses and games, the best casinos that accept Skrill also feature other payment methods. These include bank transfers and cryptocurrencies. You might enjoy an exclusive crypto bonus no deposit offer with the latter. These platforms also employ the best security protocols to protect your information.
You can find them by reading comprehensive reviews from industry experts. These reviews tell you what to expect from gambling on that online casino.
Our guide gives you better insight into this payment option and how it works in an online casino. Now, you can easily find an online site that accepts Skrill, sign up, and start playing after a short while. Ensure that whatever casino you settle for is licensed and safe, with several pleasant offerings you can enjoy.