Painter of the Night Chapter 96 is apparently coming next Friday. The delay in the release of the last chapter was quite disappointing. But the last chapter has left fans in a puddle of excitement and nervousness. Read further to know more!
Painter of the Night (Yahwacheop) is an adult Yaoi historic drama comic series, with a tinge of romance. Byeonduck is the writer and illustrator of the beautiful series. The comic was published through Lezhin Comics on 14 May 2019 in 3 languages; Korean, Japanese, and English. The series is currently ongoing. It even ranked first in ‘Best BL Lezhin Award 2019’.
승호 생일 축하해주신 분들 모두 감사합니다 ❤️ pic.twitter.com/ZSuIU5mUVE
— 변덕/ByeonDuck/🇰🇷 (@ByeonDuck_) January 15, 2022
Painter of the Night Chapter 96: Highlights
Table of Contents
Na-kyum is a young painter with an exceptional talent for painting. Since he was a kid, he drew erotic images of men, however, he did so under a pseudonym. But it’s been a good time since he quit painting.
Seungho is an infamous nobleman, known for his notorious insatiable lust. He forces Na-kyum to draw erotic paintings for him despite his reluctance to do so, and become his own painter. Though, Na-kyum is unaware of the nights that await him.
Painter of the Night Chapter 96: Release Date
The expected release date of the upcoming chapter 96 is said to be Friday, 04 March, 2022.
Painter of the Night Chapter 96: Spoilers
As Chapter 95 was delayed and released just two days ago, spoilers aren’t released yet. Though in the last chapter, we see Na-kyum confessing to Seungho, and then they get intimate. However, Heena asks for Na-kyum’s whereabouts and knowing he’s with Seungho, she makes a run for it. Fans are nervous as well as excited of what will happen, though a hint is that, angst is coming.
Where Can You Read The Manga Online?
This manga is available in three languages on the website of Lezhin Comics. We advise you not to read from illegal sites, and support the author by reading from the official site.
Painter of the Night: Major Characters
- Yoon Seungho – Seungho is an impatient nobleman, known for his bad temper and promiscuity. He wants Na-kyum to create paintings of him and other men being intimate by any means.
- Baek Na-kyum – Na-kyum is a terrific painter when it comes to erotic acts, though he does so under a pen name. After being brought to Seungho’s, he is forced to paint the same, even after he quit a long time ago.
- Lee Jihwa – Jihwa is the person that Seungho gets intimate with. He is furious with jealousy, wondering whether Seungho enjoys being with him or seeing Na-kyum paint them.
- In-hun – Seungho keeps him captive after knowing that Na-kyum knows him. He uses him as bait for Na-kyum to continue painting.
- Yoon Seung-won – Seung-won is the younger brother of Lord Yoon Seungho.
- Meumyong – He is a street beggar, that works as an assassin sometimes. His operation involves Na-kyum as the target.
Stay with Stanford Arts Review for more updates.