Money Heist Season 5 Volume 2 is going to release on December 3, 2021. Fans are eagerly waiting for the final part to release soon.
Money Heist is a Crime heist-based thriller drama series that originated in Spanish. Álex Pina is the creator of the popular drama. The series has in total three seasons with five parts to date. In total, there are 36 episodes.
Fans have been crazed for the series since the release of its first season. The story follows the heist headed by the Professor in the Royal Mint and Bank of Spain.
Crazy Fan Theories about Money Heist Season 5 Volume 2
Table of Contents
With the show’s huge popularity, fans are coming up with their version about what will happen in Volume two.
- Arturo is not yet dead As we have seen in Volume One, Arturo experiences a near to death experience. It was portrayed as he died, but some fans believe that he will return for Volume Two.
- Alicia can die Some fans believe that after witnessing Tokyo’s death Professor will leave no stone unturned to secure is the team and the only way to keep himself safe he will kill Alicia and will raise her daughter as his own.
- Professor will surrender Some fans argue that the only way to save Lisbon and other members, is for a professor to surrender himself. We have seen him getting panicked when Lisbon got arrested. There are chances of him considering this option.
- Denver and Monica Some fans believe that only the two will come out alive.
- Berlin’s Son will play an important role Fans believe that there are chances of Berlin’s son appearing as a backup plan to save the heist.
Money Heist Part 5 Volume 2 Release Date
It is going to release on December 3, 2021. Fans are eagerly waiting to witness how the series will end.
Prepare for the final battle
La Casa de Papel / Money Heist Season 5 Part 1 premieres September 3 and Volume 2 premieres December 3 — FIRST LOOK: pic.twitter.com/abGfTo5sHa
— Netflix (@netflix) June 3, 2021
Where to watch?
It is available on Netflix.
Stay with Stanford Arts Review for the latest update.