The background behind Brittanee Drexel’s disappearance

Brittanee Drexel a 17-year-old girl from Chili, New York, USA left the Bar Harbor Hotel in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on the night of April 25th, 2009.

Brittanee Drexel Disappeared while she had been on a spring break trip with her friends without her mother’s knowledge or permission. On the same night, around 8 pm, Drexel walked 1.5 miles south down South Ocean Boulevard to visit a longtime friend who was staying at another hotel, the Blue Water Resort.

The camera caught her entering the hotel and leaving around 8:45. As she was leaving the hotel, she was busy texting her boyfriend, John Grieco, who didn’t attend the trip because of her work commitments. At around 9:15 her texts suddenly stopped and the phone went unanswered. Drexel’s friends contacted her mother who had not known that her daughter was in Myrtle Beach until she was contacted.

Brittanee Drexel

Subsequent Investigation and Arrest of Timothy Taylor

Under the investigation, Taquan Brown an eyewitness in Brittanee Drexel’s case said Timothy Taylor and others sexually assaulted her. He said that he saw Drexel running from the house and she was wounded and taken back inside. The witness had testified that Timothy and other drug dealers assaulted him in a “stash house” in McClellanville, South Carolina.

According to the Police, Timothy had planned to indulge her in prostitution by force but her disappearance caused quite a stir and publicity, thus, he decided to kill her. Although there is no evidence to the statement, Timothy Taylor has maintained his innocence and faced no charges against Brittanee Drexel’s disappearance case.

See also  Kaiju No 8 Chapter 43: Release Date, Raw & Read Manga Online.

Brittanee Drexel

Brittanee Drexel’s disappearance and death is still a mystery to this day

The last image of Brittanee Drexel is captured in security camera footage of her walking out of the Bar Harbor Hotel wearing a multicolored shirt, black shorts, and flip-flops. The Police suspected her friends but couldn’t find any strong evidence. The Police searched the teen for eleven days but couldn’t find the body.

According to an eyewitness, a criminal named Timothy Taylor dragged her and sexually assaulted her, and killed her. Due to lack of evidence, Timothy Taylor didn’t face any charges and maintained his innocence. To this day the mystery of Brittanee Drexel’s disappearance is unsolved.

Stay connected with Stanford Arts Review for the latest updates.

Leave a Comment