Though we all know Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the US House of Representatives has had an amazing early life. Later, her involvement in politics makes it more significant. Undoubtedly she has been balancing both her personal and professional life. And she is a self-independent woman and empowered in this 21st century.
Here’s a glimpse of her net worth and how she handles everything in a manner.
Table of Contents
As of 2021, Nancy Pelosi’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $120 million. In a recent disclosure, as per the sources, Pelosi and her husband’s worth is somewhere between the range of $43 million and $202 million depending on the value of real estate assets, stock investments, and other private assets.
Besides this, she owns large stakes in companies like Facebook, Apple, Comcast, Shutterfly, and the Walt Disney Co.
Undoubtedly, she has a very big family. She has five children and eight grandchildren. Among her five children, it’s 1 boy and 4 girls. Here is the list of their children:
- Nancy Corinne Pelosi, the oldest child of Pelosi.
- Alexandra Pelosi, a notable journalist, got nominated for Emmy Awards and married a Dutch journalist and lawyer Michiel Vos in 2005. And they have two kids.
- Paul Pelosi Jr., only son of Pelosi. He is a business analyst and strategist.
- Christine Pelosi, likewise her mother, is too into politics. She is a Democratic Party political strategist from California. She has two kids- Octavio, 16 years old, and Bella, 7 years old.
- Jacqueline Pelosi owns and serves as the studio teacher at ArtMix Studio. She has been raising three sons.
Together with them and her 9 grandchildren, the family is an asset to her. Even she uses her parenting skills in her career. Certainly proved fruitful. She is an amazing homemaker, an intellectual, and currently the house representative of the US. In a way, she can be said an example who balances life perfectly.
Stay with Stanford Arts Review for More Updates.