This American star is one of a kind. She is a true queen when it comes to music, fashion or treating her fans with kindness. She is a hardworking singer who has devoted her life to making music. She is two times Grammy-nominated singer. Her name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane.
Her fans know this American beauty as Halsey. Halsey is a New Jersey-based singer, songwriter and activist. She has three super hit and chart topic albums under her name. Halsey is a worldwide famous sensation who is mainly known for her angelic voice and rhythmic lyrics. This American singer is good at everything that includes love too.
Table of Contents
In the past years, Halsey has dated famous musicians one after another in hope of finding a true mate who she can call her soul mate. But after dating big names like Matty Healy, Jared Leto, Gun Kelly, G Eazy, Yungblud and even Evan Peters it seems like she has finally found her soul mate. Yes, you heard it right it seems like she has finally found a worthy companion because Now or Never singer is pregnant.
Soon she is going to become a mum
Few days ago the American songwriter announced that she is pregnant through her Instagram account. She posted the series of her pictures and captioned her pictures with ‘Surprise’ and tagged her boyfriend the father of her child.
Soon she is going to have a child with her current boyfriend Alev Aydin. There was confusion as people thought that Halsey is going to have a child with her ex Evan Peters.
But folks she is going to have a child with screenwriter ‘Alev Aydin’ soon.
Halsey and AHS star
But her relationship with American actor Evan Peters was in limelight and fans were unable to know the cause of their break up. Below we are presenting their relationship timeline.
Halsey was always mad for the actor as in 2012 and 2013 she tweeted some ‘Thirst Tweets’ about the actor after watching him on the show ‘American Horror Story’. These tweets were:
– Seriously Evan Peters stop making me attracted to alleged sociopaths and accused.
– Petition for me to date Evan Peters.
In October 2019 Halsey started seeing Evan Peters. In 2019 both of them were single as Peters just broke up with her fiancé Emma Roberts. It was in September 2019 when these two were first spotted together at a ‘Six Flags’. Then next month they came closer as they started giving more public appearances. These two were often seen on lunch and coffee dates.
But in October during Halloween, it was confirmed that these two are an item as the talented actor reached at Without Me singer’s party and she posted their picture on her Instagram dressed in Marilyn Manson and Insane Clown.
After this, they were spotted together as a couple attending the celebration of the 100th episode of ‘American Horror Story’.
But this beautiful couple didn’t last for too long as at the beginning of 2020 she deleted a lot of pictures of Evan from her Instagram account.
Halsey’s Love life
Just like we mentioned before Halsey has dated many famous people. Her boyfriends include:
– Halsey and musician from The 1975 Matty Healy dated in the year 2015 but it didn’t go well and they broke up soon.
The Closer singer told Billboard that,” I spent a lot of time watching him and he spent a lot of time loving being watched. But if you think he’s the first red-wine-drinking, pretty-boy rocker in skinny jeans I’ve been associated with, you’re out of your fu**ing mind.”
– After Matty Halsey moved onto the Norwegian producer Lido and dated between 2015 and 2016. Later she revealed that her second album ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ is about her relationship with Lido.
The Bad at Love singer told Rolling Stone that,” I had killed off a version of myself just so we could make our love work. Sometimes you’re in a relationship for so long and you become a different person. You lose yourself because you change for that person. I put the seal on that relationship and fully purged myself of the feelings for that person at the same time as I finished my record.”
– Later Halsey moved onto actor Jared Leto in 2016 but this was nothing more than a fling.
– After Jared, You Should be Sad singer dated Machine Gun Kelly in 2016 but this time also she wasn’t able to find her soul mate.
– Halsey then dated G Eazy in 2017 before they released their song ‘Him and I’. In an interview with Marie Clare magazine, she described her relationship with the rapper as Is There Somewhere singer said, “I’ve had partners who don’t want to play along. It feels stupid. I love curating an experience, changing it up. And he’s so that way with me. I haven’t found someone who matches every version of me until him. Like, he’s my left sneaker. For every version of him, there’s a version of me to match.”
But their relationship didn’t work out and they parted their ways in 2018. After they went their separate ways in July Halsey wrote a note to her fans as she said, “I normally keep this kind of thing private but provided our public nature I feel the need to inform my fans. G Eazy and I are taking some time apart. I’m eager to continue the upcoming passage of time dedicating to my art and my career and the duration of my tour. I wish him the best. Thanks for respecting our privacy at this time.”
– After her split with famous rapper Halsey dated British lad Yungblud. They started dating in November 2018 and went their separate ways in September 2019.
– After English star, she briefly dated Evan Peters and after him, she has been in a relationship with the father of her child Alev. They were first pictured together last year in October.
Halsey has dated her share of men but now it feels like she is happy and enjoying her life with the love of her life.
We wish good health for her unborn child.
Stay Tuned With Stanford Arts Review for More Updates!