Norman Kali is an important part of Hollywood because of his important contributions in the industry. Many Hollywood projects that are successful and are well-loved by fans happened because of Norman Kali.
People who have alongside this talented Hawaiian knows his worth and knows how much he enjoys and loves his work. Today we are presenting the top five facts about Norman Kali that involves information about his work and contribution to the industry to personal information like where he was born, about his ladylove and also about his children.
Some fun and interesting facts about Kali
– Norman Kali is a forty-three-year-old American production assistant and director who has worked in many successful projects. His most successful and well-known work as a production assistant is in the fantasy drama series called ‘Lost’ that aired from 2005 to 2009.
He worked in a total of 48 episodes of the ‘Lost’ series. From the year 2005 to 2007 he worked as a production assistant and after that, for the rest of two years he worked as a production staff but whatever role he played he was very dedicated.
He has also worked on different successful Hollywood projects like ‘North Shore’, ’50 First Dates’, ‘Undercover’, ‘The prince of the motor city’ and ‘Special Delivery.’
– Norman Kali was born in the year 1978 in Hawaii, United States. He was born in a Christian family and he attended the Waimea High School that is located at 9707 Tsuchiya Rd, Waimea, Hawaii.
Norman as an American man knows the English language and as he was born in Hawaii he knows the Hawaiian language too. Norman Kali’s height is 178 cm which is 5’7” in Feet and Inches. The colour of his eyes and hair is Black and Norman weighs seventy-five KG.
– Here is a fun fact about Norman Kali. He is a school dropout and he never graduated from high school. At the age of sixteen, he dropped out of school and when he turned eighteen he moved to Los Angeles so that he can follow his passion and make his dream come true of making a career in Hollywood.
Norman doesn’t have a college degree and he never completed his high school but despite that in 2011 his High School invited him as a speaker at 2011 graduation event. At the graduation ceremony, Kali said, “I’m 29 years old, have no college degree, am currently unemployed and I’m here to talk to you about success.”
At the end of the speech he made graduates repeat the line ‘I wake up every day and I say I love my life’ for three times and it was very inspirational.
– If we talk about his love life than currently, he is in relationship with the beautiful Canadian actress and singer Evangeline Lilly who he met when he was working as a production assistant for the ‘lost’ series.
Lilly and Kali have been in a relationship since 2010 and they have two beautiful children one boy and one girl. Kali with Lilly and his children live in Hawaii.
Before dating Lilly he was in a relationship with actress Lisa Edelstein.
– Do you know that Kali is also an actor? And he is well recognized as an actor. He was a part of the 2013 super hit high fantasy adventure film ‘Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’.
Well, Norman Kali is a very private person and likes to keep things a secret and only shares a certain amount of things with fans that he thinks wouldn’t affect his privacy. He stays away from all social media platforms and he loves outdoor activities like rock climbing and surfing.
Stay Tuned With Stanford Arts Review for More Updates!