Table of Contents
Andrea and Enrica dated when they first met, Bocelli was in High School. After that, they got married in 1992 but their marriage didn’t work so they got divorced in 2002. The legendary Opera singer and his ex-wife raised two children together, Matteo Bocelli and Amos Bocelli.
“I first started playing in piano bars for three reasons – to make money, to be in the company of my friends – and also to hook up with young girls. I always knew, even before I played in piano bars about the effect of my voice,” Andrea expressed how it was important for him to sing at local bars, 2013. That is how Enrica met Bocelli.
Top 5 Facts about Enrica Cenzatti
5. Cenzatti was never bothered about Andrea being blind as she fell in love with his voice. Her first husband, Bocelli, was 12 years younger. Bocelli was in high school when they both fell in love with each other. Cenzatti had no issues with Bocelli’s blindness as she fell in love with her voice. They tied the knot on June 27, 1992
She gave birth to two sons Matteo Bocelli and Amos Bocelli, 1995 and 1997 respectively. The marriage life didn’t go well hence divorced in 2002.
4. After the divorce of a ten years long wedding. Cenzatti remained single throughout her life. She had everything a husband Andrea Bocelli and two sons, a beautiful small family. But after divorce, Andrea tied the knot with his current wife Veronica Berti and has a daughter with her. on the other side, Cenzatti chose to neither date or marry someone.
3. Even after her divorce with Andrea, Cenzatti chose to live in Forte Dei Marmi, a resort in Italy which is near the house of his ex-husband. As the couple raised their children together but the boys have always lived with their mother. Although they frequently visit his father’s house to meet Andrea.
2. There’s a good relationship between Cenzatti and Andrea, even after the divorce. Not only Ex-husband and Ex-wife but Cenzatti has also been good with Andrea’s new wife, Veronica and their daughter, Virginia Boselli. Cenzatti has always supported Andrea and that’s why she was there when Andrea made vows with Veronica.
- She’s living a lavish lifestyle and Andrea Bocelli’s net worth $40 million and earning $5 million to $10 million. However, there’s no news of what’s her career details but she was a partner to Andrea Bocelli. She lives in Forte Dei Marmi, a resort in Italy, the average housing there cost around the US $6,170 per sq. m.
Stay Tuned With Stanford Arts Review for More Updates