There isn’t a single person alive who hasn’t listened to names like Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal. The famous singer-songwriter and the famous actor always grab everyone’s attention and make people love them with the help of their art. This talented duo was once a couple but that was ten years ago.
Swift and Gyllenhaal became a hot topic at end of 2010 when they started dating. This relationship didn’t last too long but whenever they were seen together back in 2010 people used to say things like ‘they are made for each other’ and ‘they are relationship goals.’
Their time together
Table of Contents
– It was in the late October of 2010 when their dating rumors sparkled. It all began on 23rd of October when the End Game singer and the handsome hunk went together to Fishkill Farms to pick up the apples and after that, they were seen together again at backstage of Saturday Night Live where they were having a good time and also they were supporting Emma Stone as she was hosting SNL.
– It was just the beginning as the next day the couple was seen with Emma Stone for the lunch in New York City. After this, they were seen together a lot which made it clear that they are dating or at least something is cooking up between them as on October 26, 2010 they were seen together again in Brooklyn.
– At the end of October the duo spent the weekend together at Big Sur and they also went on the Ice Cream date. On the 27th of November, they were seen in Nashville in a coffee shop. It wasn’t too long when they were spotted together again on 30th November again in Nashville taking sips of coffee.
– On the 7th of December the power couple were seen on a date in Brooklyn.
And later the Fearless singer was seen in NYC on a walk with the actor’s sister Maggie Gyllenhaal and Maggie’s daughter also accompanied them. It was soon but the family was involved which gave us fans the hints that they were serious about their relationship.
Look what you made me do singer not only meet the American actor’s sister but also his mother.
– After that, the perfect couple was seen chilling and taking a drive in Los Angeles on 9th of December.
In the early days of January, their breakup rumors started spreading.
Some people believed there 3 months relationship (October 2010-January 2011) was just a PR stunt and some believe that they ended because of the age difference as during their relationship the American singer-songwriter was only 20 and the flawless actor was 29. We can believe that it was a PR stunt and all they did was for publicity and to gain attention because both artists had their projects coming out when they were in a relationship. If we put a little light on that:
– When they started dating in October and they were seen together picking up apples, the very next day the Blank Space singer released her new album “Speak Now” and Swift also released a single called “Back to December” on 15th November which was during their relationship.
– It wasn’t only Swift as the Source Code actor also had a movie coming out which was “Love & Other Drugs” on 24th of December.
Well, we are only fans and we can only predict what happened and what went wrong as the real deal is only known to them. Well, thanks to this relationship the Love Story singer was able to write so many songs as people believe that her three months relationship with the Prisoners actor made her write many songs and many of them made into her new album “Red” which was released on October 22, 2012.
Songs like The last time, All too well, Red, and State of Grace were based on her three months relationship. In the NPR interview I don’t wanna live forever singer talked about her “the last time” song as she said,” this song is about an experience I had with someone who was kind of this unreliable guy. You never know when he’s going to leave, you never know when he’s going to come back, but he always does come back.” People and sources said that the Cardigan singer was talking about Jack Gyllenhaal.