About Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master:
Today we’re showcasing a reduction on Gigabyte’s B550 Aorus Master motherboard. The AMD B550 chipset-based motherboard is that the good companion for one thing like AMD’s just-launched Ryzen 5000 series processors. it has always priced around $279 however is offered these days for $249 at Amazon with free shipping for Prime members.
The ATX form-factor board is one in every of Gigabyte’s additional premium models, that includes Wi-Fi support and a two.5G LAN jack. As for expandability, board includes 3 full-length PCIe slots, with the highest slot operational at PCIe four.0 x16 whereas 2 full-length PCIe three.0 slots offer x4 connections, and there square measure another 3 PCIe four.0 x4 M.2 slots for storage. For memory overclockers, the Master will support up to 128GB of DDR4-5400 exploitation four, dual-channel 288pin slots.
For some additional flare, the board additionally offers semiconductor diode lights, complete with the required RGB controls.
Check out the G B550 Aorus Master motherboard product page on Amazon for additional details and checkout choices.
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series / third info Ryzen™ and third info Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct sixteen Phases Digital VRM resolution with 70A Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal style with Fins-Array Heatsink, Direct bit Heatpipe and Thermal Baseplate
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe four.0 prepared x16 Slot
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe four.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- Onboard Intel® WiFi half-dozen 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB and WIMA Capacitors for Rear 120dB SNR
- Blazing quick two.5GbE local area network with information measure Management
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ & HDMI Support
- RGB FUSION two.0 Supports available semiconductor diode & RGB semiconductor diode Strips
- Smart Fan five options Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash and Update BIOS while not putting in the computer hardware, Memory and Graphics Card
In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes worry into the guts of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and with patience anticipates the right moment to swoop sure the kill. The falcon with its optical device sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night within the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the Brobdingnagian AORUS system.
- four x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- third info AMD Ryzen™ Processors: Support for DDR4 5200(O.C.) / 5000(O.C.) / 4866(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200/2933/2667/2400/2133 megahertz memory modules
- third info AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors: Support for DDR4 5400(O.C.) / 5200(O.C.) / 5000(O.C.) / 4866(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200/2933/2667/2400/2133 megahertz memory modules
- twin channel memory design
- Support for computer code Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules