Axis Bank, in collaboration with Google Pay and Visa, has launched the ACE Credit Card. Mobile payments recharge, bill payments made via Google Pay earn users 5% in Cashback. Users also get 4%-5% cashback for spends made on daily use categories such as food ordering, online grocery delivery, cab rides for transactions made on partner merchant platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato, BigBasket, Grofers, and Ola. There is also an unlimited 2% cashback on all other transactions.
Users will be able to get Cashback directly into their ACE Credit Card accounts. The tokenization feature enabled in partnership with Visa will allow Google Pay users to use their ACE Credit Card to make payments through a secure digital token attached to their phone without physically sharing their card details.
Eligible users can avail of the ACE Credit Card through the Google Pay app.
Benefits of ACE Credit Card
- The joining fee of Rs 499 has been waived for all applicants in 2020. In 2021, the joining fee gets reversed if spends exceed Rs 10,000 within 45 days of issuance.
- An annual fee of R. 499 is applicable from the second year of use with a yearly fee waiver at Rs 2 lakh spent in the year.
- The card offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, valid for transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 4,000. Users get the maximum benefit of up to Rs 500 per month.
- Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter. For the latest news, tech news, breaking news headlines, and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Incollaboration with Google Pay, Axis Bank launched a new entry-level credit card named Axis ACE Credit Card that runs on Visa (Signature) platform. Here’s everything you need to know.
- 5% Cashback onBill payments (electricity, internet, gas, and more), DTH, and mobile recharge through Google Pay
- 5% Cashback onBigBasket and Grofers (till 31st December 2020)
- 4% Cashback onSwiggy, Zomato, and Ola
- 2% Cashback onall other spends (except fuel, EMI, wallet loads)
- Lounge Access:4 complimentary lounge access per year
- 5% category without any max. The cap is very generous, and also 2% cashback on all other spends is mind blowing to see on an entry-level credit card.
- Speaking about lounge access, remember that the entry-level cards give only a small set of lounges. In contrast, premium/super-premium provides access to almost all nightclubs in the country.
- This activity is followed by most other card issuers as well, but its good to see Axis being transparent about it by listing them.
- Joining Fee:499+GST (reversed upon spends of Rs. 10,000 within 45 days)
- Renewal Fee:499+GST (waived off on annual spends greater than Rs. 2,00,000)
- Limited Period Offer:No Joining Fee for applications received till 31st December 2020
- Overall it’s an excellent card for a fee of this range. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card used to be one of the best entry-level cards, but now they’ve leveled up and given even a better product.
- Axis ACE serves beginners and premium and super-premium credit card userswho need more rewards as Cashback, which is a need of the hour during this pandemic.
If you’re looking for a credit card with “low fee” and better non-travel rewards, your search ends here.