So since PubG has been banned, people still play it using VPN’s and other sources. People also play PubG Mobile on PC/laptop, which as a person whos tried it for getting the experience, it is much easier. Tencent Gaming Buddy or Gameloop is the official emulators for PUBG Mobile game.
What Is PubG?
PubG battle royale is one of the most famous battle royale games on the mobile platform. Most of the credit for its success goes to the regular updates of the game, as well as, regular addition of new features and events.
This game is available on Android as well as ios, and this is because it is loved by both android as well as ios users. However, some of the players play the PubG mobile versions on Laptop/PC with the help of an emulator. Further in this article, we provide you step by step information as to how to play PUBG Mobile global version on the Gameloop Emulator.
How To Play PUBG Mobile Global Version On The Gameloop Emulator.
The Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator has officially been rebranded as Gameloop. Gameloop is now the official PubG Mobile emulator. The PubG mobile emulator is used by a lot of players around the world due to the following features.
Features Of PubG Mobile Emulator
- AOW Engine, this ensures lag-free gameplay.
- Lower minimum requirements.
- 2K resolution support.
- Fast and accurate controller with mouse and keyboard.
Given below are the steps which need to be followed if you wish to play PubG Mobile version on Gameloop (Gameloop is the official PubG Mobile emulator):
- Download and Install the Gameloop emulator if you haven’t done it already. The Gameloop emulator can be downloaded here.
- After the installation is complete, open the emulator and search for PUBG Mobile using the search bar.
- Look for the most relevant result, and click on the download button. If you already have the game installed on your PC/Laptop, and you have not updated it, then it will show an update button instead of the download button. Just update or download it depending on the button you get.
- The download/update will begin. After the download and installation (or the update) are complete, you can enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on your PC.
However, there are a few points that the players need to keep in mind while playing on an emulator.
Points To Keep In Mind
- People playing on PubG emulators are matched with people on emulators as well to avoid unfair matches.
- Players who play on emulators are not allowed in the tournaments.
- Emulator players have a separate lobby.
Minimum Requirements To Run The PubG Emulator On PC
Just like every other game, the PubGemulator has a minimum requirement as well. The minimum requirement for the same is:
- CPU: The minimum CPU requirement for the emulator is Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: The minimum GPU requirement for the emulator is NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT.
- ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 is also a part of the minimum requirement for the emulator.