The iPod Adventures started in October 2001, by Apple Inc and is aimed at the line of portable media players and multi-purpose pocket computers designed and marketed. The first existence of the device that was to transfigure the music industry had a mechanical scroll wheel and launched with 5GB and 10GB capacities.
The new iPod nano is the thinnest iPod ever made. The 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display is nearly twice as big as the display on the previous iPod nano. Buttons let you quickly play, pause, change songs, or adjust the volume.
Thus, Apple introduced the original iPod nano in September of 2005 which was equipped with a 120 GB 4200 RPM ATA-66 hard drive with characteristic capable of supporting “up to” 30,000 songs in “128-Kbps AAC format” or “up to” 150 hours of video. The 7th generation model added a big touch screen and a home button, making it look like an emaciated iPod touch.
It also restored video playback and added support for Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth speakers.
Seventh generation iPod nano
Apple is adding the 7th generation iPod nano to the Vintage and Obsolete list. The 7th generation iPod nano was also the final generation of the iPod nano, and it appears that it is finally being welcomed into Apple’s vintage list.
This device is capable to receive hardware service from Apple and its service providers. It was originally introduced in September of 2012.
After products pass the seven-year mark, they are considered out of date. Apple performed in public for the first time with the refreshed version of the seventh-generation iPod nano in mid-2015, and that was the final iPod nano that came out.
Now that the device is five years old, but according to a new report from Mac Rumors, Apple will be adding the 7th generation iPod nano to its Vintage and Obsolete products list.
Generally outdated products have no hardware service available with any exemptions. But the vintage lists are accomplished to receive hardware service from Apple and Apple service providers; it is subjected to the accessibility of repair components and everywhere requisite by the law.
The cool features of the iPod nano seventh generation are as follows.
- The Apple iPad (7th Gen) has a height of 9.87″ (250.6 mm), a width of 6.85″ (174.1 mm), depth of 3″ (7.5 mm), and weighs 1.09 lb (49 kg) thus have a bigger display with Powerful and Portable Design.
- The screen size is 10.2″ (259.1 mm) diagonal with a resolution of 2160 x 1620 px at 264 PPI
- It mechanism with Apple’s full-sized Smart Keyboard and It’s got a powerful A10 Fusion chip
- 7th-generation iPad is the best all-around value. if you plan to use your iPad as your main computer, then iPad Pro is worth the extra money because it brings up to two times faster performance over the top-selling Windows PC4
- The powerful multitasking and smooth gameplay is added advantage
- It supports the new iPad’s 13 along with the first generation of Apple Pencil
- It’s completed with 100 % recycled aluminium with silver, blue and black colours.