Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company founded by Steve Jobs.
This company designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer services, and online services.
It is headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. It was founded on April1, 1976. The products of the company are- Macintosh, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, macOS, IOS, iPad, and many more.
About MacBook Pro
Table of Contents
Apple products are high on sale as most people buy it because of its exciting features. Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch was launched on November 2019.
Features of MacBook Pro
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro has larger display i.e. 3072×1920 resolution display with a higher pixel density of 226ppi.
- The 16 inch model uses 6 or 8-core 9th generation chips.
- It has a new Fan design which includes larger impeller, extended blades, and bigger vents which increases airflow by 28%.
- It uses advanced thermal architecture which helps the device to run at higher power for a longer period of time.
- It has Magic Keyboard which uses a refined scissors mechanism.
- It has a new six-speaker sound system.
- It has a in-built graphics and Radeon Pro 5300M, 5500M and 5600M graphics.
- The best feature is that, it has 8TB of internal storage.
- The MacBook Pro has up to 64GB RAM and features four Thunderbolt 3/ USB-C Port.
- The MacBook Pro provides with 11hour battery life with 100Wh battery.
Pricing of MacBook Pro- Sale of $300 Off
The 16 inch Apple MacBook Pro is on sale for $300 off. The original price of MacBook Pro was $2399. The sale price will be $2099.
There are two models:
- 16 inch MacBook Pro with 9th-gen, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM, and has 512GB of internal storage will be sold at $2099.
- the upgraded model having 9th-gen, 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM, and has 1TB of internal storage is sold at $2449 with a $350 discount.