Ubisoft is a French company that mainly focuses on video games for entertainment purposes. It is headquartered in Montreuil with several development studios across the world. It distributes games in the form of video for several franchises such as Rayman, Raving Rabbids, Prince of Persia, Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Just Dance, and Tom Clancy. Ubisoft play does not access any personal data which is not updated by the player. In this play, only the registered information in the account can be accessed. Everyone can get access to the exclusive benefits of the Club which is completely free of cost. And hardware specs like CPU, GPU, and RAM which are logged locally in your client error logs for troubleshooting thus Ubisoft is completely safe and secured. The only current requirement to use the Ubisoft account is the user should complete 13 years of age and should agree to the terms and conditions for the use of Ubisoft’s services.
Uplay is a digital distribution, digital rights management, and multiplayer and communications service for PC created by Ubisoft. And this Club aims to recognize Uplay members by creating a reward program in which the players are connected. And through this appreciation program members will earn by completing certain actions while playing games published by Ubisoft.
Announcements from Ubisoft forward event
- The most significant announcement of Ubisoft was remarkably not part of the actual Forward event at all. Ubisoft CEO, Yves Guillemot finally made a statement addressing the reports of racism, sexual misconduct, and a lack of diversity and inclusion that have been a part of Ubisoft’s company culture for years.
- One another Forward events of Ubisoft is debuted, where the company screened more future titles and details on its fall line-up, including a better look at Immortals Fenyx Rising, the return of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. And the announcement of new games like Prince of Persia, The Sands of Time Remake, and the massively multiplayer Riders Republic.
- The company also announced two new programs designed to increase mentorship opportunities for women and “individuals from underrepresented groups.”
- Ubisoft finally revealed more information on the upcoming Immortals Fenyx Rising, showing off the Greek mythology-inspired world and the gameplay Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is heavily inspired.
- The 2003 classic Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is getting a new remake in 2021 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- The company promises huge maps based on actual GPS data from US national parks and the ability to race against 50 opponents at once. It’ll launch on February 25th, 2021 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, Google Stadia, and PC.
- Ubisoft’s popular sport shooter is making the jump to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. The company promises that it’ll support up to 4K and 120fps gameplay by the end of the year, with free next-gen upgrades for existing PS4 and Xbox One owners.