James Bullough Lansing is an American company which was founded in 1927. Ever since it ha produced products of top-notch quality. Today it is one of the most famous companies in the industry. It has always produced quality products at a lesser price. Their products have gained popularity all over the world. The major reason for the vast popularity of JBL is its sound quality. Throughout its history, it has maintained certain standards. Hence whenever customers look at JBL products, they know that quality is guaranteed.
JBL’S Latest Products
JBL recently launched a new set of speakers. They named and told us about these new speakers in Berlin. As usual in the IFA trade show. These range from all types of needs. They look after those who seek speakers for house parties and such. They also brought out speakers for those looking to go on a trip and need some calm and soulful music. Needless to say, the new series of speakers cater to the need of people with very different demands. This series is a much-awaited one. It had been a decent amount of time since JBL released its previous series.
A Look at These New Products
- JBL Xtreme 3: The latest JBL Xtreme Bluetooth speaker has improved its sound quality with four upgraded drivers and two bass radiators. It delivers a boastful 15 hours of battery life.
- JBL Go 3: The new pocket-sized speaker features an edgy look. This comes along with new color options with 5 hours of battery life.
- JBL Clip 4: JBL has also redesigned its next-generation Clip speaker. Battery life is up to 10 hours.
- JBL PartyBox: Offers all the benefits seen in the JBL PartyBox series in a portable package. It comes with a padded shoulder strap, 6 hours of battery life, and a wireless microphone.
- JBL PartyBox 310: JBL bills this new speaker as the ultimate portable party machine with 18 hours of battery life and smooth-glide wheels and a built-in handle “so you can take the party anywhere.
Other than powerful speakers JBL has also launched 2 new and powerful headphones.
- JBL Endurance PEAK II: Designed for athletes, the Endurance Peak II features 30 hours of combined battery life. Independent earbud connectivity and a sturdy and waterproof design.
- JBL Quantum 50: The latest model in the JBL’s line of gaming headsets, the Quantum 50 is a budget in-ear model that’s lightweight. It comes as an “ultra-soft” silicone earbuds.