Oppo launched it’s the brand new smartphone- Oppo A53 2020 at 12:30 PM in India on 25th August 2020. It’s pricing starts from Rs. 12,990/-. This smartphone has 3 gorgeous colour variants, Fancy Blue, Fairy White and Electric Black. It is also available in 4GB RAM with 64 GB ROM for Rs.12,990 and 6GB RAM with 128 GB ROM for Rs. 15,490.
This phone is powered by Android 10. It has a triple sim card slot, one of which is nano, while the other is micro and an SD card slot for the expandable memory. It supports 2G, 3G and 4G (Indian bands).
Features at a Glance
Table of Contents
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Processor|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Skin||Color OS 7.2|
|Battery||5000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery, Non-Removable|
|Charging Cable||18W USB Type C fast-charger|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Pixels Per Inch||269|
|Unlocking Options||Face Sensor, Rear Fingerprint Sensor|
|Display||6.60-inch touchscreen HD+ display|
|Speakers||Dual Stereo Speakers|
|Additional||Compass, Magnetometer, Proximeter, Ambient Light Sensor|
Why is Oppo A53 one of the best in the market?
There is absolutely no shortage of smartphones in the market, but still, Oppo A53 has the ability to beat it all with endless features in the palm of your hand, literally. Oppo A53 weighs at 186 grams, which is lighter than a cup of sugar! The Oppo A53 comes with the protection of Cornering Gorilla Glass 3, which ensures no cracks or dents for at least the first few drops.
The Oppo A53 also has a superfast refresh rate of 90Hz, which means waiting for ages for an image to load has come to an end. The Oppo A53 has dual stereo speakers, which means that your speakers have the ability to be the life of the party that you do in your room. The headphone jack with is a scarcity these days, can help you out when you’re travelling and feel like listening to music or watching a youtube video.
The main rear camera of Oppo A53 is 13 megapixels. It is a wide-angle lens. The other two rear cameras are 2MP each. One of which is a macro lens camera, to take detailed close up pictures, while the other is a depth camera, which helps bring the images to life.
The selfie camera for Oppo A53, on the other hand, is a total game-changer. It is a 16-megapixel high dynamic range (HDR) wide lens camera.
The video on Oppo A53 is recorded in 1080 Megapixel@30fps.
Why should you buy it?
If breathtaking colours, an amazing battery life, and an astounding camera are not enough for you, here are a few other reasons why you should buy it, ad why it’ll probably be one of the best smartphone purchases you’ve made.
1. 12,990/- is a great deal for a phone this light, a camera this good, and a battery life which lasts this long.
2. Lightning-fast charging. In a rush, charge it for a while, and you’re good to go for a few hours.
3. If you’re more supportive of radios and prefer listening to them rather than streaming services like Spotify, then this phone has you covered. Afterall many smartphones have taken radios off of their phone to save some space. Not this one though.
4. A secret feature that wasn’t mentioned above is the Dazzle Colour Mode the camera has. Its job is to blur the lights in the background, and focus on the object right in front of your camera lens, something like this:
This saves a ton of editing, which is equal saves a ton of time, and that means, it’s easier yo impress people and show off your photography skills.
- It is also anti-lag, which means seamless experience while switching from one app to another.